Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville
Sleep Inn(Statesville)
$75
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$60
All reviewspremium roomno extra chargeroom was cleanburger kingpet policygreat pricehardwood floorspet friendly hotelgreat place to stayfast foodbudget hotelmini fridgethird floorsmall dogparking lotstayed here for one nightwould stay here again
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable. Cleanliness is my main concern when we travel. The bathroom was a little small and the beds were full size instead of queen size. But it was perfect for our overnight stop on our way to Florida! Staff was pleasant. Check in and out was quick too!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We stayed here while travelling North to New England. Good location and it , seemed to attract numerous senior travellers. Rooms are a little noisy ( toilets flushing and TVs playing) but good value for an overnight stop. No breakfast but does offer coffee.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I stopped here to rest half way through my move to FL. I was nervous staying at a hotel by myself but once I got there, I felt completely comfortable. The hotel is right off of the highway and there's plenty of food places within walking distance. The price was right at $54.99 and the room was very clean. The woman at the front desk was very helpful and very friendly.

Room Tip: Book online
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank steph8765
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We stayed at this particular Red Roof Inn going to Myrtle Beach, SC and coming back on the way home to Columbus, OH. The nice lady that is always working at the front desk is super friendly and remembered us. Booked on line and had a courtesy reservation for $54.99/night. Walking distance to Shoney's and a nice station. Busy exit, quiet hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I stayed in this hotel while driving from SC to PA to visit family for Thanksgiving. My sole "complaint" is that it was not very easy to find, even though it is right off the interstate. I saw the sign out of the corner of my eye and had to quickly cut across traffic. An easy hint is that the hotel is behind the Burger King.
I stayed in a King "Office" room on the 2nd floor. The room was clean and well maintained with a nice paint scheme. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful both at check-in and check-out.
All I wanted was a clean, cheap room for the bed and shower while traveling. I heard no outside noises while in the room and slept like a baby.
An added bonus was the Starbucks across the street - needed that caffeine for another 12 hours on the road!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo