“Always good food and service”
Review of Ruby Tuesdays

Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #31 of 165 Restaurants in Statesville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

If you want consistently good quality food with good service, this is it. I always have a good meal here and now that you can pick the salad bar as a side, the value is also good. I love their Sunday brunch but it will set you back a bit ($15 per person avg.)

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Different shaped plates, same boring food. My husband ordered one of their steaks and it was so tough he could not chew it. The manager stopped by to see if everything was okay and we had him cut a piece off the other end of the steak and try to chew it. He couldn't. Replaced the steak with grilled chicken no charge and told us even he could not chew it! Their biscuit appetizers are nasty! Tried to copy Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay biscuits and failed, these smell "fishy" and can't eat them. Haven't been back even though we receive coupons often.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I don't know if this was just an off night or if the place has gone down hill. We only came by for a light snack so we chose the guacomole and chips appetizer. The chips didn't seem fresh and the guacomole was heavily salted. We didn't even try the complimentary cheese biscuits; they didn't look fresh either. To top it off, the waitress was not attentive. Normally, I wouldn't let this bother me, but the other times I visited this restaurant in the past, the food and service were excellent.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I enjoy going to Ruby Tuesday's, especially when I have a good coupon to help defray the cost. They have excellent salads and seafood items and even though I sometimes eat more than I should here, I think for the most part, it's healthy food. Very easy to avoid the fried food craze if you go to Ruby Tuesday's. Thank you for having healthy selections!