Best Western Statesville Inn
$141
$129
Hampton.com
$102
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$61
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$60
$150
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesgood nights sleepcontinental breakfastwaffle housestay there againparking lotgreat stopeasy accessnice staythe breakfast areahotel roomking bedroad tripovernight stopnext morninglong drive
Reviewed June 11, 2014

i found this hotel right here on trip advisor and felt compelled to write a stellar review. this hotel was so clean and convenient to the freeway and restaurants. there is a staff member who attends to your needs during your free breakfast. the staff was more than friendly, they truly cared about our stay. i would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: i was given room 101 which is directly inside the hallway but away from the outside parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Stattesvilleinn, Manager at Best Western Statesville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for taking time in submitting your review regarding your stay at our hotel

Responses from guest like you is a real quality evaluation for our Hotel. We take pride in what we do and Guest like you encourage us to achieve and set higher goal for customer service and maintaining our hotel.

Thanks and await you to welcome you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stayed here in early May. The room was clean, the staff was very pleasant and courteous. The continental breakfast offered a good variety. We were so pleased that we stayed there on our return trip as well. Very good value.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much to take your time from busy schedule and submit your comments regarding your stay at the property.

As we love to hear from our guest comments like yours encourage us to keep serving our guest at our best.

Please come back and see us again on your next trip.

Thanks

Bharat Desai, GM

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Stayed here recently and the hotel has been renovated in the last 2 years. The staff were nice, room was clean. The only reason it didn't get 5 is they need stronger air conditioners...the rooms open to the outside and it can get pretty muggy in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Stattesvilleinn, Manager at Best Western Statesville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we’re doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. There’s no excuse for anything less than complete guest satisfaction.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here for a night and I found it to be a fine hotel. The best thing there was the staff as I found them all pleasant. The room was clean and the hotel is located close to other activities. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed at this hotel May 1, 2014 for one night. The receptionist was nice and the room was clean. I turned on the air conditioner in the room before I went to sleep. The air never got cold. I turned it on high and the room remained the same temperature. I informed the person at the front desk. She said she would let maintenance know about the problem. Because the hotel advertises air conditioning in the room, I expected to have air conditioning in the room. If you charge me full price, then I want full amenities.

Melissa, Charlotte, NC

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

We accommodate many guests each evening, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at a reasonable price. Consequently, it’s disappointing to learn that you are unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.

Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and do our best to prevent problems from recurring. Therefore, I’d like you to give us another chance by staying with us again during your next visit to this area

Thanks