Comfort Inn and Suites Statesville
  • Free Internet
Ramada Statesville(Statesville)
Econo Lodge South(Statesville)
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfasthot tubindoor poolbar foodking suitethe breakfast areafree breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravywould stay here againvery nice hotelstaff was friendlyfirst flooryogurtparking lotnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Checked into the Comfort Inn, the Front desk clerk (Jenifer) after being met by me with a long day ove driving bad attitude was great and she gave great personal service and was very helpful despite my poor attitude. I have to commend her for her professional ethics and good service that she gave. Well done Jenifer and thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I just checked into the Comfort Inn on Greenland Drive In Statesville after stopping at 4 other hotels along the I-77 highway. Until we reached this hotel we were driven off by dirty looking accommodations and seedy areas. The Front desk clerk at the Comfort Inn was being swamped by clients when we checked in but she gave great personal service and was very helpful despite the fact that she was working alone at the time. We noticed in our room that the Coffee machine was missing so ELAINA returned within 5 minutes with another and also checked in on us later to make sure all was well. I have to commend her for her professional ethics and good service that she gave us. Well done Elaina and thank you. I must also mention that the bartender lady was very helpful in providing my wife with a Wine drink despite the fact that she was closed up when I entered thank you. Garnet and Sharon Anger from Canada

1  Thank josephbrant
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We picked this Comfort Inn due to the great reviews on line. We weren't disappointed at all. We have stopped in Statesville before and stayed at other locations. This was by far the better one. The price / quality is just great. The location is just off the highway.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were driving with our young children from Buffalo, NY to Fort Myers, FL and always try to stop somewhere with an indoor pool to give the kids something to do after a long day in the car. After encountering several problems trying to find a place with a pool, most are outdoor, the Comfort Inn and Suites was quite refreshing!!! The rooms were the nicest we've stayed in over the years. The front desk and bar room/breakfast area staff were very pleasant and helpful! WE made it a point to make this our destination on our travels back home and it was so refreshing to know what to expect!!! We will certainly be returning year after year! I do agree with the squeeling shower, but it is a tiny flaw, easily fixed, and we will endure it. Thank you Comfort Inn and Suites, Statesville, NC.

The Lynch Family

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I are Snowbirds and we stopped at the Statesville Comfort Inn and Suites for the first time in January. We were so pleased with this Inn that we made it a point to stop here on our way back. It is clean, the beds and pillows are comfortable and best of all the Staff are courteous, helpful and efficient. The Front Desk provided a list of local restaurants along with directions and the hot breakfast was one of the best we encountered on our trips. The only negative was the breakfast was over at 9AM and it got very crowded the last 1/2 hour. I would suggest lengthening the breakfast time to accommodate travelers who do not have to get up as early as business travelers. We definitely recommend the Comfort Inn and Suites in Statesville.

Room Tip: Floors 1 & 3 have Ice Machines
1  Thank 886jackied