“Getting worse”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

Golden Corral
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We meet there twice a month and it's getting progressively worse. Bathrooms are in better condition in quicky marts, advertised steak and eggs, but no steak?? Manager was defiant about the restaurant's condition and our meeting room was like a freezer (aux. Heat broken) Lots of other places to eat in town, though...

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was most impressed with the buffet style food. The quality was far beyond any buffet restaurant I have ever seen and tasted.

In addition to the great quality of food, the staff were friendly and helpful.

Thank you, Golden Corral, for treating veterans to dinner on Veterans' Day!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

For a buffet Golden Corral is pretty good not great but good. I travel to Statesville once a quarter to work with a client. I don't always eat here but if I'm really hungry and don't want to travel far from my hotel ill go here.