“It's OK”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 166 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ordered just after they opened and were not impressed, but decided to give them another try. We really wanted food delivered and there's not alot of delivery restaurants in this area, except for your major pizza chains.

Ordered a pizza, a sandwich, and a salad. The food arrived quickly. The pizza just tasted frozen to me. It's not bad; it just really taste like it's pre-made from the supermarket. I hate to pay $12 for a pizza when I could pick up DiGiorno from the grocery store for 1/2 the cost. The sandwich was average, sort of "subwayish", but not as fresh. Salad was good, but also tasted pre-packaged. Like a bagged mix you would pick up at the grocery store.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

After driving for 12 hours we checked into the hotel. We were hungry but to tired to go out. The front desk had a flyer on the counter for Marco's and told us they were good. We looked at the menu and ordered a Pizza and Italiano Sub which was delivered within the hour. Pizza was hot and delicious. Loved the crust and sauce. The Sub sandwich was also excellent. If we stay there again we definitely will order from Marco's Pizza.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

By extra crispy, I mean very thin and burned. Felt like it was an ancient culture and we were making a burnt offering.

Ordered not one but eight pizza's to treat our employee's to lunch. All eight were way overcooked. I do like my pizza's where the crust is not soggy but I still like my crust to have the flavor or fresh yeast.

Toppings were fair and I will admit they were ready just about the time they said they would be.

Maybe on a single order where you don't have a number of pizza's going through the over at the same time might be better. For now though, I would not recommend because of the quality

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I got to my hotel late and was told the only food place that delivered was Marccos pizza. I was too tired from driving all day to be fussy so I gave it a try . The vegetable sub was delicious !! The delivery service was fast and the sub was nice and fresh!!! Very nice after a hectic day!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The pizza was Delivered to our hotel fast and hot. Ordered online and found an online coupon that saved almost $7. Loved it, it was very tasty. Will definitely remember for our next trip. The driver was very pleasant and professional as well.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!