“BEST PRIME RIB EVER”

Charcoal Bar and Grill
Ranked #51 of 164 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I travel a lot and we recently stayed at the Ramada inn in Statesville nc for the weekend. The front desk staff was very friendly and when we asked about a place to eat the lady at the front desk referred us to the restaurant attached to the hotel Charcoal Bar & Grill. It was a Friday evening and the place was fairly busy so we decided to go ahead and have a bite to eat before going to our rooms as we were fairly hungry. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful making sure we had what we needed. The special for the evening was a prime rib dinner served with baked potato and a salad. Let me tell you it was the best prime rib I have ever had anywhere. I ordered mine rare and my wife medium and they were cooked exactly how we ordered them. We even had dessert which was also very good. The manager was very friendly as well she walked around talking to everyone making sure things were to our liking. After dinner we decided to go into the bar and have a few drinks. The atmosphere was great as they had kereokee that evening and the bar tenders was very personable making us all laugh. I would definitely recommend this hotel and the restaurant and bar to everyone. Thanks ramada and charcoal bar & grill for making our trip enjoyable.

1  Thank jack h
Rocky N, Manager at Charcoal Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

As the manager of the Charcoal Bar & Grill it brings me great pleasure to know that your experience with us was pleasurable and enjoyable. The prime rib like you said is the best in town and how can I disagree. We have new cooks, new management in place and hopefully the right ingredient for success. We hope to see you again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Charcoal Bar and Grill

Reviewed September 10, 2013

title says it all. help dirty with long long hair falling in food and filthy t shirt and jeans. food was actually good.

I would like to thank you for your comments regarding your recent restaurants experience with us.
We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our restaurants policies.
I would like to invite you back to our restaurant in order to show you that we much better than what you experienced the last time.

Restaurant Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food was awesome and our waiter was great. It was very reasonably priced. The southern fried chicken was awesome, they're obviously hiding a great chef in the kitchen. Not what you'd expect from a hotel restaurant.

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor We appreciate it greatly. Although we are a hotel restaurant we are trying to put forth a great meal and the menu is totally new. We believe strongly in customer service and I am glad to hear you received first class service. We hope you recommend us to all your friends and family on your travels and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

basic bar food with a decent draught beer, affordable, quick and tasty and attached to the Ramada hotel so only a stride away.

Thank You for your response on Trip Advisor We really appreciate it. I am glad that you came to our restaurant and enjoyed the food. Hopefully we will see you soon and do not forget to recommend us to your friends and family.