“Really relaxing”
Review of 220 Cafe

220 Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
220 Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 165 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Meet up with husbands friends that he had not seen in over 15 years, we eat, talked, had chocolate mousse and coffee. The staff was nice and friendly, never felt rushed. The seafood pasta in white sauce was very good, along with the veggies.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stopped on a road trip while heading southeast thru the Charlotte area on a Monday evening, found this on the phone. Not only was it Monday but it was getting late and we did not want fast food, we'd try whatever came up. Parked dead in front and grabbed an outside table next to another very nice and talkative couple who are regulars. Nice server took good care of us all night. I had ribs, the wife had swordfish. She liked hers a lot, I was so-so on the ribs - they could have been cooked at low heat some more I thought, for tenderness. Indeed, I took some with me (big portion) and once home, put in a 220 oven for 2 hours and they were much improved. My fries were great. Also one of the wife's sides didn't appear or wrong thing brought (I forgot). Server was very apologetic, and as she went back to correct it, she let us know that the cook had been swamped all night and had no help. But the correct item, well prepared, showed in just a few minutes. Decent selection of beer and wine. All in all a very friendly and casual place with good food and friendly service.

Having never been thru this area before we were very impressed with Statesville, and should we pass thru again we'll arrange a night here, and maybe a full day too. And yes we'll come back here again for a dinner outside on the patio.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great service, perky waitress that exchanged good jokes with us. Food was about what we expected, hardly fine cuisine but certainly passable. Our B & B owner claimed it was the best she knew of. Could be. Good but overpriced wine list. Almost $ 200 for three with a $ 70 bottle of wine that I know retails for $ 28.
We had a pleasant evening but doubt we would return. But then, a local says it is the best. Who knows?

Reviewed May 13, 2014

A cozy dog-friendly cafe with nice sidewalk seating, friendly staff, and great food. I had the swordfish special & my husband had the ribs. The couple next to us on the patio like it enough they come back at least once a week. If we weren't just passing through, we'd be doing the same & we will make a concerted effort to come back!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We go for lunch often. Everything is fresh and yummo. Never had anything i didnt like. Dinner is a bit pricey so have only went for lunch but its great.

1  Thank gotflames