“Good Food”

Add it.
Black Angus Grille
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in downtown Statesville, open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I met two friends at the Black Angus Grille last night -- Statesville was deemed the central meeting place between Charlotte, Black Mountain and Greensboro, NC.

I arrived a few minutes early and was a little disappointed when I sat at the bar and was left unattended. I had to ask if there was a bartender before someone decided to check to see if I wanted a drink.

While I had some early concerns, when the rest of my party arrived we were seated and our waiter took good care of us. I had the rib eye steak, which was served with a vegetable medley, mashed potatoes and a salad. The steak was cooked just the way I liked it and tasted great. My friends had the blackened salmon and the veal -- both very much liked their meals.

I really must mention the decor-- it is a taxidermist dream. The walls are covered with stuffed animals, but in my opinion, it added to the character of the place.

1  Thank kevingso