“Family trip”

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Montoursville. PA
“Family trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is the second time staying at this hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was very good. It is a great halfway stop on our annual trip to Hilton Head. We did not hear the trains this time until 6am. Will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
NORTH PORT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

The wife and I were coming up from Fl. and have stayed at other Microtel Inns and found them to be very clean and the service has always been great. We stopped at this one for the first time and found this one to be the same as the rest. The girl at the desk was very helpfull, because my wife has a hard time walking any distance so she found a room for us right outside to elevator. We will stay at this Inn again or our next trip.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We stayed here for one night in late March. We stayed there last summer and were quite pleased, so we booked again. I had requested a room with two doubled beds but ended up with one bed and possibly the world's worst sofa bed. When I went out to the desk to get the needed bedding, I told the girl how awful the sofa bed was. She shrugged and said, "Yeah, they should probably be replaced." Really?! We ended up taking the sofa cushions off and throwing them on the floor, which is where my daughter spent the night. We didn't bother with breakfast as the hotel was quite crowded and there were only THREE tables in the dining area. Overall, this was a very disappointing trip. I expect better from the Wyndham group.

Room Tip: Avoid the sofa beds!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Niceville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stopped at this location without a reservation. It was my first time using Microtel brand. I stay alot in hotels so I have experienced many chains. I was impressed when I called, the young lady knew her rooms, gave me options efficiently since I was still driving. She was super helpful for a late night last minute check-in. The room was clean and spacious and worked exactly for my situation. The bed was very comfortable, We all slept great which is rare. Breakfast was hot and plentiful, and check out took 10 sec tops.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham