$112
$129
Hampton.com
$124
GardenInn.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$58
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$60
$56
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesgas stationbiscuits and gravystay there againgreat pricestaff was very friendly and helpfulfront desk clerknice place to stayone night stayback homefresh fruiteasy accessovernight stopconvenient locationparking lotflorida
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here while we were in North Carolina and it was great! It was a pleasant surprise, the value was fantastic and we found this to be one of the cleanest hotels. The staff was very friendly and helpful, our room was more then what we could have asked for being that we only paid $60 a night! Every morning we woke up went down stairs and we treated with a complimentary hot breakfast! Now when I travel I will be sure to look for a Microtel Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank megd32
Reviewed June 22, 2011

Sort By: Most RecentPositiveNegativeMost Helpful
USER RATINGGreat place
By KathyA, 6/23/11
Spent a week here, between Christmas and New Year's. Kept meaning to write a review and just couldn't find the time. Agree with the other two reviewers, the place gave very good value for the money. We got a suite for around $70 a night. The people were nice and complied quickly and politely with all our requests (extra pillows and towels). I'm not from the South so found the breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy different and interesting. There were lots of other choices as well, including waffles. The beds were very comfortable. Too bad they don't have a pool, the only thing that was a little "off putting" was the locked main doors to the motel after about 11 p.m. It didn't seem like a bad area, it was close to the interstate and gas stations and stores. I suppose perhaps the woman at the front desk may have been nervous to be by herself at night. I would definitely stay here again the next time I visit my family!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank WhitePlainsKatie
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We stayed here on the way to Florida and on the way back. Both times the rooms were constantly clean and comfortable. We had to book two rooms on the way back because we ended driving 4 kids home and the rooms are not big enough for that many people. This is our 4th time staying here and we have never had a problem. Gas station & A&W across the street and right off the on-ramp for I-77. Even though this place doesn't have pool it also doesn't allow pets so it is a trade-off for those who don't like noises or messes from dogs but have kids that like to swim. We accidentally stayed across the freeway one time at another hotel and learned our lesson that clean and safe and is better than cheap, even though Microtel was only about $10 more expensive.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank JMoy
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night, to break up a long drive. It was a really quick stay, less than 12 hours, but provided everything we needed. What a find!

The room was spotless and the beds were very, very comfortable. At one point in the evening, I called the front desk to ask if they had a tiny screwdriver, which I needed to replace a battery in a book light. The woman at the front desk, who was working alone, went in search of one and even delivered it to my room...what service!

After a great night's sleep, my daughter and I went down to the lobby to grab a quick breakfast before hitting the road again. We were very surprised to find such a wonderful selection. There were eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, etc.

Nice, clean rooms + great service + an excellent breakfast = a super value!

Thanks for the great stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank keeval
Reviewed April 9, 2011

Good service--the clerk saw my 75 year-old Mom struggling as she walked in and immediately asked if we wanted a closer room on the first floor. Small room, even for a handicapped accessible one. Cheap towels but crisp linens. Decent breakfast, tiny eating area.

Room Tip: Best price online one week in advance
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family