“Excellent Resturant, Best in Statesville”
Review of Mi Pueblo

Mi Pueblo
Ranked #5 of 160 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Resturant, Best in Statesville”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family is very picky about what restaurants we eat in including cleanliness and authentication, also service. We are always greeted with smiles and we are quickly given a booth or table. Waiters are very nice and always have our orders correct! Very clean restaurant and very good authentic food! Manger always greets us and ask us about service. Very affordable and the meals have value, they serve lots of food were you can actually share plates! We have eaten several times there and my family has always had a very good experience! Best in town!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Harmony, North Carolina
“Fabulous, as always”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We often have dinner here. I'm always amazed at how fast the service is. The food is always great; the orders are always correct. The manager visits our table and the same waiters have been working there for years. We love the experience and go there for special events. The decor is really nice and they have big booths and room for large families.

Visited February 2013
Statesville, NC
“Good food, bad bar”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Overally, a good mix of mexican food (authentic) and good service in the resturant side. Bar is pretty terrible - most of the time, the bartender seems to be a fill-in from the wait staff. Drinks are small and expensive unless you want a watered down Margarita. Go for the food, not the bar.

Visited November 2012
Statesville, North Carolina
“My favorite restaurant in Statesville”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

They have the best chips and salsa I have ever tasted. The wait staff is wonderful . I have always had a wonderful experience. We eat there about once a week and their fajitas are so good. They give you so much that my daughter and I are able to share. The fried ice cream is good but their 3 milk cake is heavenly!! We just love it!!

Statesville, North Carolina
“Great choices!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family has been going to Mi Pueblo for several years and have always been pleased with the flavor and portions of the food. Our kids just like to eat rice and chips. The side of rice is on a large plate and reasonably priced. (We have been to other restaurants that charged the same amount for a tiny bowl of rice.)
They have changed the look of the menu, but most of the items are the same. We really enjoy the change to the combinations. Instead of set dinner combinations, you can make your own. You can choose 2 items with rice and beans or pay a little more and choose 3 items. I like this because I don't always want all of the items on the preselected combinations at other restaurants. This way I can get exactly what I want. My favorites are the tamales and chapulas. I usually order 2 tamales and 1 chapula.
We have never had a problem with the waitstaff. We have found them to be very helpful and attentive. For example, on our last visit they began to sit us in the large room where a couple of large groups were gathered. We noticed some empty booths in another section of the restaurant. We politely asked if we could sit in the quieter section. They did so with no hassle. The waiter was also was attentive to when we needed refills, more napkins and chips.
This will continue to be one our family's favorite Mexican restaurants.

• Visited September 2012