“Nice place to have coffee”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Nice place to enjoy coffee in the evening and spend time with family and friends. Just off the highway and walking distance from the hotel.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Not a really big fan of SB coffee. Went because I was given a gift card by one of my students.

Our server was a very nice young man with lots of manners. He went above and beyond to make sure our breakfast was great. Unfortunately, we did not get his name.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was ripped off 3 times with this card. I lost about 11 dollars. Today, at Starbucks in Menlo Park Mall, the rep deducted twice from my phone and then mentioned only $1:30 went through. Actually, 5 dollars was deducted. It's a huge scandal.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Kendal took my order and was kind and professional. Store appeared to be well kept. Of course I hate paying Starbucks exorbitant prices, but I chose to pay up. Can't complain about the airplane noise when buying a house next to an airport ... right ??? Thanks

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love Starbucks and know that when I stop there, wherever that might be, I am going to have a good experience. While on the road traveling, it makes a nice venue for a quick breakfast (fresh orange juice, fabulous pumpkin bread and a tall coffee of the day suit me just fine). June is a great month to stop and take advantage of their buy two pounds get the third pound of coffee free offer. No matte what the deal, I love Starbucks any time of the day. And this one in Statesville, NC lived up to my expectations.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!