Courtyard Statesville Mooresville/Lake Norman
$59
$141
$129
Hampton.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$61
$85
$79
$124
GardenInn.com
$76
Economy Inn(Statesville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfire pitmarriott courtyardgreat hoteltypical courtyardmovie theaterhotels offerrestaurants within walking distanceoutback steakhouseoutdoor poolroom was cleanthe entire staffhotel is locatedafter a long dayfitness centerwould definitely stay here againgreat stopup to date
Reviewed July 1, 2011

First, and this is not necessarily a negative, but there is no free breakfast. But that is reflected in the price of the room.. The hotel is spotless. Staff is awesome. It has a beautiful outdoor courtyard/pool area for swimming or just hanging out and enjoying the evening. Beds are comfortable with different types of pillows to suit everyone's likes.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I was in town for a funeral. My stay at the Courtyard Marriott was very relaxing. The staff was so courteous, the accomodations so beautiful, and the beds so comfy! My favorite personal touch was the cucumber water one night and the lemon water the next night as I stepped on the elevator on my floor. The hotel was close to I-77, but I heard no highway noise in my room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone coming in town for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Stayed one night passing through to Florida, and I must say Tripadvisor helped with this pick. It was a good stay and very comfortable to rest before another long day in the car. Room faced the back road (which I would suggest you get to avoid any road noise from I77 if there is any). King bed, with small couch and flat screen tv, all seemed newer and not too stained up yet. The bathroom was a nice walk in shower with decent pressure, but somewhat overlooked by housekeeping (hairs around toilet and shower, which really wasn't a HUGE dealbreaker for me). Coffee pot and coffee provided as well as a small mini fridge which was nice. Staff at check in were polite, but hurried to order dinner for themselves, so weren't particularly interested in offering any extra advice or help when it came to dinner suggestions, again, no big deal.... (they pointed to the computer board which you can search yourself,,,,,by the way...this was a really cool touch screen...and I loved it...)
Our room was right next to the elevator and on a low floor, which I usually bawk about, but I really didn't hear too much noise from neighbors or the hallway. Good place to stay, we will be back on our return trip.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Homergirl
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I loved this hotel. We were traveling all day from Sandestin Florida and were there late. We were beat. I was hopint to catch a bite at "The Bistro" but we were there so late, it was closing up.

The staff was friendly and the room was spectacular. I loved the design and to me it felt clean clean clean. Believe me, it takes a lot to ease my mind and get me comfortable in a hotel and this place did it with ease. I don't understand the bed bugs remark in a previous posting but I am free from bites. :) The beds were so comfortable that I slept better than I did the entire vacation.

The next morning we had breakfast at "The Bistro" and it was yummy. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We were driving through and this hotel came up with best reviews, and rates. Was very clean, accommodating, even with my 3 yr old, and food was great! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family