“Fantastico!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sorrento Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant

Sorrento Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
“Fantastico!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

I love this place ,I go there few time a months ,I love the antipasto salad and the bob and Jerry pizza ,also they have great wines and fried calamari

1 Thank Whincher

Statesville, North Carolina
“Great little Italian eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2012

Fantastic prices for very good Italian fare. Love their pizza and their Lasagna

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Molto buono!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2012

The Caprese pizza is the best pizza I've ever had. The stromboli is excellent. The atmosphere is nice but you can go there in work clothes and not feel underdressed. Ask for zepolis for desert.

1 Thank brucehroberts
“Wow, didn't expect this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

Needed to stop for food on road trip, found this place on tripadvisor, reviews looked good, wasn't disappointed.

Typical unassuming strip mall Italian place - BUT food was fabulous. Tasty pasta, great selection - and, by far, the tastiest home-cooked chips (known as crisps in UK) I have ever had. YUM!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bobtdiver
Rock Hill
“Always great food & service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I always stop by Sorrento Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant on my way home after a day of gem mining in Hiddenite. The food is awesome & they have fabulous sweet tea. (For a southern gal like me this is VERY important) I have never been disappointed with their food. The portions are huge & always piping hot. I usually order the small calzone, which takes up the entire plate. I wish I could say I have tried their desserts but I don't even make it through the small callzone because it is so filling. The restaurant has been recently updated & it is very nice. The staff always say hello when I walk in the door & say thank you for coming when I leave. I truly enjoy sitting down to dine at Sorrento's. I wish we had them where I live.

• Visited September 2011