Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fayetteville-Fort Bragg, NC
TownePlace Suites
$142
EmbassySuites.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfort braggfront deskholiday inn expressthe general managerskibo rdthe staff was super friendlyevery morningroom was very clean and comfortablewould stay here againfitness centerwaffle houseworkout roomgreat customer servicecookiesexcellent stayvery nice hotelupon check
Reviewed March 12, 2013

On my stay at HIE, I had the best time! The staff, beds and hot water were super. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying with family/ friends. We had an easy commute to Ft Bragg and access to all we needed. The staff was great with recommendations. The management and staff know how to make a hotel experience feel welcoming and warm.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fayetteville-Fort Bragg, NC, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Jessica,
Thank you for your kind review. I am always happy to hear from my guests! We are dedicated to providing you with top notch service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

During my trip the staff couldn't have been friendlier upon check in. The beds were comfy, the rooms were nice, and the breakfast was of course your typical hotel breakfast but still good and they worked to keep items fresh. Great coffee!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

We are delighted to hear you had a great service experience with us. We strive to deliver excellent service to every guest! Thank you and we hope you visit again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My stay was wonderful. The staff is overly accommodating whenever needed. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water! The bathrooms are small but everything was in great shape. I would highly reccommend to anyone needing a room near Ft Bragg!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Happy to hear from another satisfied guest!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while visiting our son in Fort Bragg. The hotel was very clean and the staff was wonderful. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast but good. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GMHIXSL103, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fayetteville-Fort Bragg, NC, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy we could keep you close to your son during your stay. Please visit us sgain

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Checking in the staff was phenomenal. They were nothing short of courteous throught my entire stay. I had an issue with my toilet constantly running and they had someone on it in minutes and an hour later they called to check up on me to make sure it was fixed. When coming down for breakfast I was greeted by the front desk and by the breakfast host. When asking for directions they were very helpful, they even when over and beyond in making sure I had a map and everything. I could not be more more satisifed with my stay. The hotel was updated and the rooms were very clean. I am just so amazed about my stay here. They had someone always at the front desk and willing to go out of their way to make my stay feel at home. If every going to Fort Bragg this hotel is an exeptional choice. Friendly people, clean, and comfortable.

Room Tip: 118, it's not too close to the door where everyone comes in and it's close to a side exit.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business