“Great Staff”

Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Spring Lake
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My stay was wonderful. The staff is overly accommodating whenever needed. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water! The bathrooms are small but everything was in great shape. I would highly reccommend to anyone needing a room near Ft Bragg!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Happy to hear from another satisfied guest!

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while visiting our son in Fort Bragg. The hotel was very clean and the staff was wonderful. The breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast but good. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the area

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
GMHIXSL103, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy we could keep you close to your son during your stay. Please visit us sgain

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Checking in the staff was phenomenal. They were nothing short of courteous throught my entire stay. I had an issue with my toilet constantly running and they had someone on it in minutes and an hour later they called to check up on me to make sure it was fixed. When coming down for breakfast I was greeted by the front desk and by the breakfast host. When asking for directions they were very helpful, they even when over and beyond in making sure I had a map and everything. I could not be more more satisifed with my stay. The hotel was updated and the rooms were very clean. I am just so amazed about my stay here. They had someone always at the front desk and willing to go out of their way to make my stay feel at home. If every going to Fort Bragg this hotel is an exeptional choice. Friendly people, clean, and comfortable.

Room Tip: 118, it's not too close to the door where everyone comes in and it's close to a side exit.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Roaches in the rooms, nothing more needs to be said, but there is a two hundred character minimum requirement for reviews. If they're on the second floor, there are probably more on the first. When reported to the front desk, they immediately took down the room information and offered me another, but I declined because if there's one roach, there's more.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Johnny_James82
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Johnny_James82,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you find our staff polite and was glad to know that they made an effort to make your stay better by offering you a different room. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and trust that we will address the issue and assure you that proper measures will be taken to ensure that there will not be a recurrence.

We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Krysllin G.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights for work. Room was clean, breakfast was fine, and staff was helpful but walls were crazy thin...you can hear everything the people around you were doing. Walked in about 6 PM to hear every word of the show the occupant of the adjoining room was watching. Contacted the front desk to change rooms, but my request for the same type room without the connecting door couldn't be met because of occupancy but they did try. The most notable event demonstrating the thin walls was hearing a couple engaged in "intimate relations" as my coworker and I returned from dinner and were talking in the hallway about the next day's events even though we were about 5 rooms away. She seemed to be enjoying herself, but it made all in the hall at that time a little awkward.

Again, clean hotel with a good staff but surrounding occupants and their daily activities are likely to impact the quality of a stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was dissatisfied with my stay. Everything was good at the hotel except for the bathroom in our room. Our room # was 216. After checking in we immediately left to visit family in the area. Upon returning late on Sunday night we noticed that toilet was running constantly and was quite noisy. It being late at night we did not complain and closed the bathroom door to contain the noise. The next morning upon taking a shower, we noticed that the shower curtain could not be closed. The angle of the curtain rod at each end sloped upwards to the wall. The curtain would slide down and not close. It appears that the curtain rod was reattached into the wall. One could notice that there was a prior repair of the wall that was poorly done. The result of this poor repair was that the shower curtain could not be closed and water would flood the bathroom floor. This caused a slippery floor which was in my opinion dangerous. We told the desk clerk about the bathroom during our check-out and she prepared a form for repairs to the room.

Room Tip: Check bathroom shower & toilet before unpacking.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear Robert G,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apology for the unusual condition of the bathroom in the room you received. Your feedback will be taken into consideration in our efforts to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Joel B

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Everytime when I am calling the hotel no person in charge is available. There was never an explanation of when, who and what. As a matter of fact why did front desk did not inform us about that? and why did they not changed the rate accordingly? At the end of the day its not my fault as a guest if a hotel is overbooked und customer service is looking different to me. They at least should have given the Rate of a double room not a suite plus overpricing the suite where people had to sleep on a sofa for a week. I am sure if you are going to a hotel you don’t want to sleep on a sofa as well. Or do you? It is meaningless to contact the Hotel directly as I told you in my last email. Nobody wants to talk to the Customers. As I said I contacted Better Business Bureau regarding this matter and how Holiday Inn is treating its customers further I advised my credit card company to dispute the charges of $1840.32 (they overcharged alomst $500) till the hotel found a solution which is appropriate for letting 3 people sleep on a sofa for a week. I am sure you will understand and I am hoping from Customer Relations for a mediation in this matter since the Hotel it self is not willing to provide customer service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank patrice86
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2012

Dear patrice86,

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am sorry you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. I'd like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Pam G.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Spring Lake
Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville - Fort Bragg/Spring Lake
Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg
Sleep Inn & Suites Near Ft. Bragg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Been to Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!