“First Choice for Bragg Visitors”

Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Spring Lake
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have stayed at various locations in and around Fort Bragg, off base is certainly better than on and the various Holiday Inn / HI Express venues certainly give you plenty of options. This location is a little further from the airport as the others but is on the backsteps of Fort Bragg. Spring Lake is small but there are still plenty of dinner choices near the hotel. Room is clean, bed is comfortable, breakfast is plentiful, and staff responsive. This mid-range hotel produced an excellent experience / value.

Room Tip: Ask for odd numbered room - parking lot is on even numbered side.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed on buisness from 10/3/11-10/12/11 at this location. Had a nice time and was very satisfied with the hotel. The staff were kind and helpfull , especially Celeena. The rooms were clean and houskeeping took care of me. The lobby was nice and had a big screen tv. The tvs in rooom were awesome , newer flat panel tv's with plenty of hd channels including HBO.Breakfast was the usual hot and cold chioces offered. The cookies in the lobby were a nice touch.Overall this was an excellent stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Clint G
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with a wedding group about a month ago. Everything went amazing. the rooms were great, housekeeping were on point, and the front desk were kind generous and very helpful. My only problem was with the "sales coordinator" who had an attitude and was just rude. It was very obvious she did not like some of the members with our group but, as a professional you should respect everyone you're working with. We invited her to the wedding and recorded and took a numerous amount of pictures, in many of the clips she is making terrible faces that should not be made. Overall, our stay there was great. for future references beware of the know it all sales coordinator!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Vladmir K
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I always ask to stay at this one. Staff is friendly and looks you in the eye. Very clean. Giant foyer with lots of plants, looks like a beautiful botanical garden...with 24 hour coffee, mocha bar...like a free Starbucks. Pool is big and clean. Carpets and rooms are so clean I'm not afraid to walk around barefoot. Free Otis Spunkmeyer cookies on Wed and social gatherings at night in the big lobby on thursdays (?) Wish my office was this clean. -Derek BlazeDiamond(dot)com Tax Free Diamond Importers and Custom Jewelry

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I would previsouly have said this hotel was fantastic and did. The people made it that way and when you empower your staff to do right by the customer you get very loyal return visitors. This will be no more from me. When you cant trust what reservations tells you on the phone ( the local reservations and not the 1-800 number), and the new operations manager doesnt want to fix the issue but instead try to impress you with what he learned in business 101 on how to generate a profit, then it is time to leave. This new manager needs to understand that it is cheaper to keep an old customer than to attract new ones. There is a reason the management and some key personnel changed.. YOU WERE CHEAPER and it shows. I stayed there one night only because of my late arrival and left the next morning. My first floor room had a broken window lock and the room was dirty. ( The broken window lock is scary as Spring Lake is not known for its upscale activities ) Your service and attitude have both slipped. But there is a bright side though, I did find a new Candlewoods Suites on Legend Road and the hotel is new and the people very accomodating. So, hope your bottom line turns out ok, but I will dance with a new partner when I come to Fayetteville from now on. This review was written 5 days after the event so I am not venting.. I had 5 days to focus on what I felt was a grave injustice.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Evilshig
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake and received the best service we have come across in a very long time. I am a frequent business traveller and stay in hotels quite often. This hotel stood out amongst any other from service to cleanliness to overall upkeep. At first I was a little apprehensive about staying there after reading a previous post about the manager and housekeeping staff. I must say, the manager my family and I encountered was extremely friendly and professional. This type of attitude was present in every staff member we encountered. I am glad that I did chose to stay at this location, it made our trip to the area very worthwile. If ever in the area again, we will choose this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I would like to highlight this hotel there was a member of staff who was very helpful so helpful they went through are bags and stole a birthday present,so if you stay here beware !!.also the general manager is very poor when this happens he can't even follow up this with a phone call to say sorry for the thief he has on his staff.you have been warned.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Sleep Inn & Suites Near Ft. Bragg
Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fayetteville, NC
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Been to Country Inn & Suites Fayetteville - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!