“Check your sheets. Always.”

Super 8 Spring Lake/ Fort Bragg
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Spring Lake
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I will start off by saying you get what you pay for. Secondly no matter where you stay ALWAYS check your sheets. Luckily we did. There were stains all over them and various other problems that hinted that they had not been changed. When we called the front desk they gave us no problems. However we were informed we would have to replace our own sheets because housekeeping was not there. This would normally be a minor annoyance but considering we had been driving for 10hrs in an uhaul truck, we were dead tired and at this point quite frustrated with this hotel. In the end, the manager comped our hotel room and apologized profusely. Apparently they had been having problems with this particular housekeeper so maybe this will only be a temporary problem.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jenjenborst

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Everything was good. Didn't spend of time at the hotel as we had family to visit with. We did e joy our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm from very far away and picked the Super8 simply because I needed to be close to Fort Bragg. I arrived at the motel early in the morning from my flight, and they had a room cleaned and ready for me in 20 minutes! The management and staff were friendly and helpful for the entire length of my stay. My room was clean and comfortable.
This was a great value for the price! I will definitely be returning to this motel, and I have already recommended it to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay - we are working at Ft. Bragg and this stay was very convenient. I would recommend this hotel and should I return to this area I will make reservations at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg
Sleep Inn & Suites Near Ft. Bragg
Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Knights Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Been to Super 8 Spring Lake/ Fort Bragg? Share your experiences!