“nice date out with the spouse during lunch hours”
Review of Peking Wok

Peking Wok
Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“nice date out with the spouse during lunch hours”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very delicious fast food chinese food. It is cooked and serve by chinese people not mexicans. The ingredients are fresh and tasty. Me and my wife comes here three four times a week during lunch hours. It is not a buffet like the other restaurants. The Lo main with shrimp, chicken or beef is my favorite. I like their fried sweet and sour pork. It's the best in town. Believe me. I have been to most of all chinese food establishments in Fayetteville/Spring Lake/Hope mills area. This is the place to go with a partner or with your co-workers for some good'ol chinese food. You will not be disappointed. I really think that the cooks and ingredients are way better than the P.F. Chang in Crabtree Mall Raleigh, NC.

• Visited June 2012