“Good Pizza/Good Service”

Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Brooklyn Pizza was a great place for our large group to grab a quick dinner after a sporting event in the afternoon. The crew at Brooklyn Pizza prepared and served up the pizza and salads right on time as we requested. They were friendly and accommodating to our group. The pizza was very good!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The pizza here is hands down the best I've had in the area *BUT* I saw a live roach the size of a business card hanging out near the bathrooms. I haven't been back since.

1  Thank MJBryant
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The magic of watching hand-tossed dough, with the smell of garlic was great. A treat for the kids and slices remind me of New York. Thin, saucy, and huge with great prices. Something for everyone in the family.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This was the first place we ate at when we moved here and it is wonderful great food and great service will definitely be going back when i want pizza

Thank danielle.wilson
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Their Pizza is the best ever. and the staff is friendly. At least when I go in they are