“Very Clean Hotel with Friendly and Helpful Staff”

Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Spring Lake
Reviewed August 20, 2009

From the very start, I was impressed. On check-in, I was met with a smiling face and welcoming attitude: someone actually was happy I had arrived. My reservation and room were ready for me. My room was impeccably clean and fresh with a complimentary bottle of water and a snack waiting for me; the bed linens were clean and crisp. The coffee bar was well stocked and fresh fruit was available. The hotel mart had anything a "road warrior" could need. Internet access was easy to navigate. The crowning jewel was the manager's reception each Wednesday evening (and I attended two): complimentary soft drinks, wine, and beer and a well-presented dinner buffet sponsored by a local restaurant partner. I cannot say enough about the housekeeping staff: all experts and friendly. The front desk always had a smile; the "breakfast ladies" started your day off right with hot food. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed June 28, 2009

All the reviews are spot on, great staff, great housekeeping, great security, very clean.... Only thing you should be aware of is on weekends housekeeping wakes up the entire floor at 9:15 am. They ask if you will need house keeping and take dirty towels. They will return several times during day and if you are staying over expect your room to be complete around 4:30 pm. I have no clue why they don't do check-outs and let everyone else sleep in. Even if you have the do not disturb sign out they are so loud at 9:15 am you will be awake.
Small inconvenience I know, just wanted others to be aware, as sleeping in on weekends is important to some travelers. YES I will stay here again and plan another two weeks here next month.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2008

I cannot say enough good things about this place. I had an assignment at Ft. Bragg, which a 5 minute drive from the hotel. The staff is so kind and accomodating, and the housekeepers keep it spotless. Being away from home that long is hard enough, but I never worried for my safety and well-being.

I am going to buy a Hampton mattress. It was like sleeping on a cloud.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2008

New facility...opened about a year. Very nice accommodations.
Great breakfast...very helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2007

This was great, new hotel in Fayetteville. Very good value for the money. Clean, new, free wireless and decent complimentay breakfast. Not in a great part of town for eating, etc., but very close to Ft. Bragg and safe and secure. I would stay here again. The only other hotel I have visited here is the Hilton Garden Inn, which is just a step above this place, but higher priced.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2007

What a fabulous hotel!!! We've stayed at Hampton Inn's before and haven't been too disappointed with any of them but this hotel is the best by far. The beds are so comfortable and plush, love those comforters!!! The first thing out of my son's mouth when he opened the door was "a HDTV!!!!!!!". Yes, they had a flat screen, HDTV, I think it was 32" probably, plenty big enough for the size of the room. The bathroom was very nice as well, the sink/vanity was a piece of furniture with shelves underneath where the towels were stored. Couldn't say enough about how nice and pleasant every employee we encountered was. Friday evening when we checked in, they were baking cookies. Was a bit disappointed that there were no cookies the rest of the weekend but that was nice for Fri night anyway. When I asked the desk clerk about nearby restaurants, she mentioned several and when we picked on, she told us to head on over there and she would call ahead and make sure we got a good server. We were only going to a Ruby Tuesday's so didn't really think all that was necessary but she did it anyway. When we walked back in after dinner, the desk clerk asked if "Sharon" had taken good care of us. Imagine our surprise because "Sharon" was our server, so obviously she did call and make arrangements for us to get "Sharon". That was just a nice touch that you might expect at some rich, fancy hotel (that we could never afford) but we would have never expected it from a Hampton Inn. By far, this is the best overall hotel experience I think we've ever had. Maybe it's because it's so new, but I sure hope not. Hope they continue this type of service.

• Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed May 29, 2007

Brand new property, a little off the road and hard to find, close to Ft. Bragg gate.

Ultra clean, well appointed. Staff bends over backwards to be helpful and friendly; I hope the service is as great after two years of being open as it was after two weeks of being open.

Absolutely no problem; I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spring Lake
Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville - Fort Bragg/Spring Lake
Hampton Inn Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
Sleep Inn & Suites Near Ft. Bragg
Hilton Garden Inn Fayetteville/Fort Bragg
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Fayetteville

Been to Hampton Inn Spring Lake-Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!