Hampton Inn Spring Lake Fayetteville
TownePlace Suites
$142
EmbassySuites.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfort braggfront deskgreat hotela hilton honors memberfayetteville areamilitary baseclean roomsbreakfast was deliciouswould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripwafflesexcellent stayfitness centerstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Excellent place the entire property looks like new everyone was friendly. The staff was friendly, fast check in and always greeted us. Beds were great, room were spotless. Great breakfast. Traveled for 4 weeks and this was by far the best hotel I stay at.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I found the lobby and bathrooms very clean and organized. The staff was both knowledgable and courteous. The room was well cleaned and the bathroom was lovely. Also, I was able to inspect a room similar to my own just before my arrival which was very nice. The manager of the hotel showed me the room. After leaving, I'd forgotten my dress in the room and it took only a few mintues for the staff to help me retrieve it. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will stay again in the future! Thanks Hampton Inn Spring Lake. :)

Room Tip: Inspect a room before-hand, it helps you to know what to expect.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean. They went above and beyond. We were traveling with our toddler and 5 month old and accidentally left a pacifier behind at breakfast. We figured it was lost forever but when we checked out they handed it to us stating that they saw it, realized it was ours and held onto it for us. The breakfast was very nice with plenty of options and quality food.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was immaculate, it smelled of cleanliness and the staff were really nice. My suite that I stayed in was wonderful and the beds were so comfortable. The breakfast was absolutely remarkable and I felt safe at all times.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this facility on numerous occasions. We are never disappointed, the staff are great, facilities very clean and proximity to Post and town is perfect. Fantastic breakfast, great social hour on Wednesdays. If you are needing access to Ft. Bragg, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: If you need space, opt for the suite, but a good nights sleep in any room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business