Hampton Inn Spring Lake Fayetteville
$125
TownePlace Suites
$142
EmbassySuites.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfort braggfront deskgreat hotela hilton honors memberfayetteville areamilitary baseclean roomsbreakfast was deliciouswould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripwafflesexcellent stayfitness centerstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This beautiful hotel was amazing! Everything seems like it's bran new. It was so comfortable and the staff was excellent! I highly recommend staying at this property to experience what I consider to be the best in Fayetteville!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel is excellent and the only place I plan to stay for future stays in the Fort Bragg/Fayetteville area. The rooms were huge, extremely clean, very quiet, modern, and well designed. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed of any hotel I've ever stayed at so I was able to get an outstanding night of sleep for the 2 nights I stayed here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

everyone is super nice! although the bathroom wasn't cleaned very well, the room was clean and comfortable! the A/C worked extremly well and also the fridge kept our drinks cold! the lobby has a great apperance and "home" feel to it

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I feel confident this is a very well run hotel, and every staff member seems empowered to treat guests with kindness and generosity. We arrived late after driving from Fort Benning to Fort Bragg. The check-in was very pleasant, and the hotel desk attendant didn't hesitate to give us a late check-out to accommodate our soldier's schedule. When I came down a little late for breakfast the next morning, the breakfast attendant was gracious about allowing me to grab something from the free breakfast bar before clearing everything away. I reported one of the pillows on my bed had a "sweaty person" smell, and the lead housekeeper jumped into action to replace ALL the pillows in our room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2013

From professional friendliness to cleanliness of premises and room, comfort of the beds, and delicious complimentary breakfast this hotel ranks at the top of my list to stay. The business center allowed me to finalize travel plans for the next day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo