“Great Thai , Excellent Service”
Review of Sawaddee

Sawaddee
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been going to Sawadee for lunch for several years. Their food is consistenly good and they have an awesome wait staff. I have tried just about everything on their lunch menu, and have not had one thing I didn't like.

The only complaint I have against Sawadee is that when it gets very busy during lunch time they become overwhelmed, making it hard to get served and find a table.

Sawadee is one of the best Thai restaurants in Fayetteville. If you are going for lunch, arrive early. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The service we experienced was excellent, staff where attentive and very pleasant, the food was very good, excellent portion sizes, you can choose what heat you want for your dish, the only downfall was there is no alcohol sold on premises. There was not much of an atmosphere but it was extremely clean.

Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed lunch at this restaurant today. We both had Thai cravings and they were certainly filled beyond our expectations. I highly tecommend the pad Thai and the house special fried rice. You can select you spicy ness level. We both chose the lowest level since it was our first time dining. The flavor of the food was fresh and had a nice mild hotness to it. Our food was prepared and served in a timely manner with our server being pleasant and attentive. Our lunch was less than twenty bucks including tip. The only downfall are some of the decor (or lack thereof) as far as atmosphere, but other than that it was excellent!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Like some of the reviews said. Looks are decieving. Go in, sit down and get ready for great service and awesome food.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

YUMMMM, just excellent. Food was great, almost went to DQ but saw it and wow so glad I changed my mind.