“Southern BBQ at it's best!”

Noble Meats and Eatery
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Spring Lake
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Hole-in-the-wall restaurant but worth every penny. I've had their pulled pork and bratwurst which are amazing!!! My only wish is this place were open later than 6pm. You will not be disappointed when you eat here. Order their family size takeout and gets tons of finger-lickin' food for a reasonable $30! My husband and I do this and we have food for days, and we are big eaters.

1  Thank Xgfa

Reviewed September 27, 2009

Noble Meats and Eatery looks unassuming from the road, and camouflages itself as being just another hole in the wall restaurant. However, it is home to the tastiest specimen of North Carolina BBQ that I have ever been able to enjoy! Pulled pork, ribs, BBQ'd beef, fresh roasted new potatoes and more all grace this concise menu. The owner is a constant fixture on site, and frequently greets his customers with friendly banter as they attempt to decide which tasty creation of his they have to limit themselves to that day. This gem of a restaurant is a prized secret in the area... I'd recommend avoiding it during about 11-12 M-F as the servicemen in the area swamp it with their hungry bellies. If you should brave the locals however, it is WELL WORTH the effort. huge amounts of tasty food for a small price? Yes please!

3  Thank vnh