“Great service, good food”
Review of Brown's Restaurant - CLOSED

Brown's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: I don't think they have a website. 336.372.3400. It's an extremely popular local eatery in Sparta, North Carolina. Great biscuits and gravy, great homemade pies. Lots of good food for about 1/2 of what you pay in big cities. Owners are onsite and chat you up. Very casual atmosphere. We ate there twice this week, for breakfast and dinner. They are near the Crooked Road Music Trail where pickers come to play mountain music. I think tourists should know about this great spot.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Hi ! I followed the waitress suggestion and had teriyaki chicken which was delicious. The okra was a little soggy but the baked sweet potato was amazing!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We eat here several times a year and have never been disappointed. The food is always good and big portions. Service is fast and friendly. Price is right.

1  Thank Samaca
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Everything on the menu I've had is delicious! Easily the best place around to get some down home country food. Staff members are incredibly friendly and prices are very reasonable. They do not take debit or credit cards, so be prepared to have some cash.

1  Thank nh70744
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had I not been driving in part of a caravan coming off the Blue Ridge Parkway, I might have missed Brown's all together. Traveling with a large group, the restaurant handle our group easily. Service was quick and friendly, menu is varied with something for everyone. A lot of local picks, everyone at our table enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Browns for breakfast. The staff is friendly and courteous. I had the western omelet and my husband had a big breakfast plate. The portions are generous and the food is great! This place is a hit with locals and visitors alike. Try Browns, you won't regret it!