All reviewscarriage housebreakfast was deliciouswine and cheesenorth carolinagrayson highlands state parkrelaxing retreatsouthern hospitalitydriving the blue ridge parkwaywonderful hostsviews are breathtakingrooms are lovelync areanext morningb and bwe loved our stayhome away from homeother guests
Reviewed October 30, 2017

We stayed at Harmony Hill B&B on October 21. It was all we had hoped for and MUCH MORE !! The home is so lovely and we could not have asked for a more wonderful place to stay. The grounds and the surroundings are so beautiful and to enjoy God's creation was delightful. Our room was so comfortable and the wine & cheese and conversations with Jim and Barbara were so enjoyable. The breakfast served to us the next morning was absolutely delicious and very plentiful. We had looked forward to this trip for the past several months and it was so worth the wait. Jim and Barbara are great hosts and you can tell they love meeting new friends and making those who stay at Harmony Hill feel special. We plan on returning to Harmony Hill to enjoy being with such nice folks again.

Room Tip: I believe any room at Harmony Hill would be very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Barbara H, Owner at Harmony Hill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Susan, you are so sweet to retake the time to praise Harmony Hill and us. We are so glad we made your stay a great one. We are looking forward to your next visit and hope everything works out for the best.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

We stayed at Harmony Hill for the first time on our trip to visit family in NC. The views from the front porch are breathtaking. The B & B is beyond charming and well appointed. The breakfast was delicious. Most importantly, the owners, Barbara and Jim, were welcoming and very knowledgeable of the area and its history. We can't wait to return. This place is a gem.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Barbara H, Owner at Harmony Hill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Once again, we are blown away at the kind remarks. Please know that our wonderful guests keep us on our toes. We try to be the best for our guests. Visit us again!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stayed at Harmony Hill Bed and Breakfast on our vacation while driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. We stayed there on the night of October 8th. Our room was wonderful and Jim and Barbara were wonderful hosts. The wine and cheese get together in the evening was great to meet the others who were spending the night and the Breakfast the next morning was absolutely wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and only wish that we would have stayed an additional day.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Virginia Highlands room and it was beautiful.
Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Barbara H, Owner at Harmony Hill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Mark and Marlene, we loved having you. Tell Mark that I defrosted the fridge after I saw him struggling to find room for his insulin. Please find your way back to us.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed at Harmony Hill B & B for two days last week. What an unforgettable two days! First of all, not many B & Bs have accommodations for two singe women. That is the first plus! I could not put my camera down. Everywhere you look inside and outside is picturesque. Then there was breakfast! Scrumptious! Most of all, however, the hospitality of Barbara and Jim was extremely friendly and charming. They really want to get to know people. They are the type of person you want as a friend! I wish I lived closer to stay at Harmony Hill and enjoy their company.
Don't even get me started on Beautiful Bella! I wanted her on my lap the whole time I was there.
My experience will remain in my positive memory bank. Don't miss an opportunity to go to Harmony Hill!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with another person - the room with twim beds.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Barbara H, Owner at Harmony Hill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

How sweet of you to write such a glowing review! We loved you both and cannot wait for your return visit. I know you were a wonderful principal. How lucky your teachers had to be!

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife and two children over Columbus Day weekend. We stayed in the carriage house. It was a very positive experience and I would definitely go back. The hosts, Jim and Barbara, were exceptionally friendly and the breakfast they served each morning was a very pleasant surprise and definitely exceeded our expectations. We hiked along the Appalachian Trail in Grayson Highlands State Park and saw a herd of wild ponies. I will most likely go back again next year as Sparta is beautiful in the fall. Thanks to Jim and Barbara for their exceptional hospitality!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Barbara H, Owner at Harmony Hill Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thanks so much for the kind words and the wonderful review. We work really hard to make each experience a memorable one for our guests. We loved having all four of you and will cherish the time when you return.