“Cute”

Ranked #1 of 24 Shopping in Southport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This cute little store was one of the last shopping places we stopped at on our rainy day at the beach. It has a big selection of different Christmas items. We bought several things to decorate out house for the holidays. Highly recommend stopping in here.

1  Thank Heather S
in 6 reviews
"decoration"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Very friendly and willing to customize decorative wreaths for customers. My wife was very happy with results.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I've been here a few times and love it! So many interesting articles and the old fashioned candy...so much to choose from. A must see place on your to do list when visiting Southport.

2  Thank rmr3878
Reviewed December 6, 2017

What an absolutely adorable place!! Lucky for me I'm traveling and don't have a lot of room in my suitcase or I would have bought every thing in the place!! I was there at 5 - they close at 5:30. I still didn't see everything!! Wow. Absolutely anything Christmas you could imagine, is in this store.