“Charming restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My friend and I enjoyed the Pharmacy's version of Caprese salad and their delicious crab cakes. The salad was several layers of cheese and tomatoes with a tasty balsamic dressing. The crab cake is wrapped in phyllo and served with an amazing maple syrup reduction dressing. Service was excellent and the atmosphere is charming.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Loved Loved. Quite, Fabulous food! Great Staff! Priced well.
beautiful done inside. We had our Last meal in SouthPort at "The Pharmacy, It was one of the best dining experiences I have had.

Our Waiter New To SP, Was a delight...Cant wait to go back in Aug.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I made a reservation for 8 O'clock for Saturday night. We arrived at 7:55 and stood inside the Front door with at least 3 servers seeing us but not acknowledging us for 20 minutes. Finally a female server came over and asked us if we had a reservation. I told her we did and she looked like - Oh No, where will we seat them - She said a table is getting up and it's "The best table in the place, and worth waiting for". She told us to sit at the bar and someone would be there to get us a drink. We sat at the bar and no one came. Finally another gentlemen came by and noticed the table empty, asked if we had a reservation and told us he would clean the table. He cleaned it, sat us and disappeared. Another server was behind the bar and got us a beer and a water. We were then told what they were out of and he left. Another server came by and due to the bad service I used the excuse of what they were out of as a reason to leave. It was now 8:30 and we had been there for 35 minutes with 1 Beer. I offered to pay and the waiter was generous enough to comp the beer and told us to return. Luckily Live Oak was still open and had room for us. I must recommend LIVE OAK CAFE - It was WONDERFUL!!!! Don't waste your time at The Pharmacy - clearly they don't appreciate the business; Where as Live Oak the service was Phenomenal and even the Owner/Chef came out at our request when we wanted to thank him for a wonderful meal!

2  Thank Jen W
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Parade was great, but after several hours in the heat, we were ready for a lunch inside somewhere cool. Pharmacy fit the bill. The soups, especially the roasted tomato was wonderful. The chicken Caesar sandwich was really tasty, with a nicely toasted buttered bun. The crab cakes were good, and my husband liked his grilled romaine salad. The only thing I would change is the beer was very cool, but not ice cold. Please ice it down!

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The food is good but it is expensive. Kids meals are $10 and just basic run of the mill meals that are $5 anywhere else. Our server was not very attentive and it took him about 10 minutes and 10 passes to take our drink order. We ordered the fried green tomatoes which should be listed as a salad and not an appetizer. It fas 3 slices of fried green tomatoes, 3 slices of fresh tomatoes sprinkled with cracked pepper and a large bed of mixed greens and some dressing on the side. It also came with very thinly sliced, possibly fried, bread like substance that if it were in the shape of a cube, I may have considered it a crouton. I did not like the taste or consistency of it, kinda greasy. I found out later that afternoon the pharmacy is for sale through a realty app....

2  Thank Mary M