“Only your fault if it's not good.”
Review of Plaza Mariachi Southport - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Amazing menu with great food. Found the churripollo was outstanding. Quesadillas and other dishes also. Good drinks, friendly staff.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Bad service and nasty food!! The manager allowed the server to make every excuse for why he was so bad when he should of been saying sorry! I'm a local in southport and I can tell u if u want great food and good service go to San Felipe! This place is a joke!! The food they bring us was not even what we ordered and what they bring us had raw veggies and all the meat was way over cooked! This place doesn't even deserve a star!! McDonald's has better food!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The food was great and the tequila was lacking some margarita mix just the way I like it. I highly recommend

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Food was great, HUGE servings, cheap and service was top notch! Will make plans to revisit again for sure!

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Went with some friends on Saturday night. I had read the reviews and wanted to give it a try. We had a combination plate and the fajitas. Both were excellent, but after asking for water three times and being treated like we didn't exist the excitement was gone. I'm not sure if Gera was new to servicing but he could certainly use a refresher course on how to be attentive and friendly. I will give them another chance and hope for better service.