“Freakin Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tropical Smoothie Cafe Southport NC
Ranked #37 of 81 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Cafe, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Freakin Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing. Very healthy, and yet delicious. Prices are low too for "health" food. They also give a military discount which I think is awesome, especially since I didn't ask. The owner saw my tattoo and automatically gave it to me so I thought that was pretty jam up.

I had the chicken pesto flatbread and the chicken chipotle flatbread with a peanut butter cup smoothie with whey. Great food for a great prices along with a nice, friendly atmosphere.

Southport, North Carolina
“A Little Bit of Aloha in Southport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Tropical Smoothie has been a hit with the locals since it opened in Southport. The smoothies are so refreshing and the food is delicious. The manager and staff are so friendly and I feel like they embraced the Ohana Spirit of the Aloha State.

• Visited April 2014
Southport, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent Smoothies - food, not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The smoothies are great. The food on the other hand is mediocre at best and the portions are small. Good choice for a good smoothie; lots of better options for lunch.

Visited December 2013
Southport, North Carolina
“It's always Tropical and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We always enjoy getting our tropical smoothies and sandwiches. The food is always excellent and tasty. The staff and owner are always friendly and engaging. We're so glad they stayed open even during the cold winter days.

• Visited March 2014
“Very strange...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I ordered a small smoothie...was told by the clerk she couldn't serve me a small smoothie. I said I didn't want 24 oz of smoothie. She said they only made 12 oz for children and I should buy the larger one and just throw out what I didn't want!!?? I didn't tell her I was a recuperating cancer patient and couldn't get down 24 oz. of anything. We just walked away. Tropical Smoothie has lost my family's considerable business. Really...If you need the extra $2 to stay in business maybe you should just give it up or take a real good look at you business model.

• Visited March 2014