“Best Burger.”

Ranked #12 of 82 Restaurants in Southport
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Best Burger.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I have had many burgers around this great country but this has to be the best burger of them all. No ambiance, no frills just amazingly great food! If you are anywhere near Southport, you have experience it for yourself.

Visited April 2014

Southport, North Carolina
“Juice Runs Down Your Arm”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Fat Andy's is a hamburger shack -- but they serve THE BEST burgers at a VERY reasonable price. Unique place -- owner sits on the front porch and schmoozes with customers; orders are taken at the counter; cook cooks; counter lady delivers your bag of scrumptuous burgers and fresh cut fries. They also have crab cakes but I can't comment on them. Dining is al fresco at picnic tables out side as there isn't any inside dining. The "scenic view" is the traffic on Long Beach Rd.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank EndlessSummerCaptain
Asheville, North Carolina
“Glad I Stopped”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Thank you for the best burger and fries I ever had!!! I come to Oak Island every couple of months to visit my parents and they told me to go by on my way back to Asheville. I am so glad I did. Burger was juisy tasty and filling. Got my with chile and slaw and it was amazing. The fresh fries were a great compliment to the burger. I will be back soon. Im sure it will have lines out the door when all the summer folk return

• Visited March 2014
“Mmm. So good!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great burger great fries. A little place on the beach with the best burger and fries I ever had. Bring cash they don't take credit cards. No expensive

• Visited March 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Love this place!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you are in Southport you must stop!! It is just a small shack on the side of the road but I love their burgers over everyone else, you can't beat the price and their burgers are so juicy and really fresh. Love the fresh cut french fries.

Visited February 2014