“Best candy in Southport”
Review of Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory - CLOSED

Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory
Description: We are moving our location to 112 E. Moore St. Through the Courtyard. We will be reopening 2/1/2014. Please bear with us as we put the old time atmosphere back together. Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory is a shop that brings the old nostalgic feel of the boardwalk to Southport. The owners, Mark & Diane Salyer of Southport, felt that the old taffy & fudge shop atmosphere was missing in Southport so they decided to open one.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Everyone loves special homemade candy. I want to highly recommended this store to everyone. They have homemade fudge and old fashion pulled Taffy.. I always bring some of this candy home

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We came for a day trip to Southport as we do on a regular basis. We stumbled across this store and went in for some taffy. What we found was a gem. The fudge was some of the best I have ever had. It is tasty smooth and worth every penny. We met the owner who was enthusiastic and willing to talk about the company him and his wife have built. It is small buisnesses like his that make day trips and vacations exciting because you never know what you will find or who you will meet. If you are looking for great homemade and fresh sweets this is your place.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Prices are about what you would expect if ya ever make fudge at home you'll know it's expensive to make. Great food and friendly people. Tried several kinds and I can't pick a favorite though the orange dreamsicle is the bomb!!! I've had 8 or 10 varieties and all have been excellent. Staff is very friendly and fun to talk to and you can tell they appreciate their customers.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I can't get enough of this place! Everything they make is great (and yes we have tried it all) but my personal favorite are the buckeyes. These are melt-in-your-mouth amazing! Once you try them you will be hooked too. I suggest trying some of everything. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great little shop. warm & welcoming. Staff is very friendly, Lots of great candy! I love Taffy & Fudge.