“Great place!”
Review of Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory - CLOSED

Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory
Description: We are moving our location to 112 E. Moore St. Through the Courtyard. We will be reopening 2/1/2014. Please bear with us as we put the old time atmosphere back together. Southport Taffy & Fudge Factory is a shop that brings the old nostalgic feel of the boardwalk to Southport. The owners, Mark & Diane Salyer of Southport, felt that the old taffy & fudge shop atmosphere was missing in Southport so they decided to open one.
Ruffin, North Carolina, United States
“Great place!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We enjoyed everything we ate here! The staff was very friendly and welcoming! We will definitely be back the next time we are visiting here. Nice place for a great treat.

Helena115
“Sweet times at the Taffy & Fudge Factory”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The shop itself is very cute - when you walk in, you can watch the taffy being pulled. They even gave us a free piece of taffy to try and it was delicious - very soft, chewy and flavorful. However, we had decided to stop in for the fudge and it definitely did not disappoint! We tried several different flavors and all were very smooth and creamy - not gritty like some other places. The jalapeno was a pleasant surprise. It was a sweet chocolate fudge with a kick of heat at the end. The strawberry cheesecake was another favorite. It really was like having a more solid version of a slice of cheesecake. Don't miss this sweet treat when you come to Southport!

Uniontown
“So sweet!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was a great stop in Southport. We took the ferryride over from Ft. Fisher and were not disappointed. The taffy and fudge were excellent. The owners were so friendly and the store was clean.

Twinsburg, Ohio
“Fabulous fudge”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We loved the fudge and taffy! My favorite is the caramel peanut chocolate, my daughter likes the red velvet, my son likes the strawberry cheesecake, and my husband favors the jalapeno,Mark and Jen are very friendly and knowledgeable about the treats! Well worth the visit!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Fudge is Awesome.....”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My girls were excited to try this place out! The fudge was made exactly the way we like it....there are many different types of fudge and if I was a local, I would come back here. The one star short of excellent is because of the Taffy. Every piece of taffy I had tasted the same. The flavoring was too light for me and I could barely tell the difference between flavors.

The fudge more than made up for this as it was perfection. The owners are on hand and friendly and warm...genuine.....They go out of their way to help you.

I would like to see this in a different category than restaurants, as to me it is more of an attraction?????