“Fantastic Deli”

Dining options: Breakfast
Summerville, South Carolina
“Fantastic Deli”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My wife and I had an amazingly fresh lunch at Moore Street Market & Deli. The vegetarian wrap was fantastic, as was the potato salad. The honey turkey sandwich was equally delicious alongside the pasta salad and sweet tea. If you are in Southport, you owe it to yourself to grab a meal here. The service was top notch and the food was equally delicious. The prices are comparable to a chain store but with the meal, you sit in a well planned retail/art gallery.

• Visited August 2013

Virginia
“closes at 4”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Very charming building and have downtown area. They have a great outdoor seating area that would be magical at night with the lights on and some good wine, but unfortunately they close at 4 pm. The food was okay and the staff were awesome. We both had the grilled cheese and pot salad.

• Visited August 2013
Apex, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hipster sandwich!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

When we stayed in Southport, my daughter fell in love with their hipster sandwich, she wanted to eat there every day. I enjoyed my food also, just like my wife did.
It is such a cute place, you feel more like being at someone's house then being in a restaurant.
We will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2013
greensboro, nc
“we love the sandwich selection and atmosphere here. Great tater salad and friendly folks!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

some of the best lunch selections around. Get the baked tater salad and thank me later.
I reccomend the rueben and roast beef sandwiches. Good to go!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank warfster
“Outstanding all around”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure to have lunch here. The staff were so friendly and seemed to genuinely enjoy their work. They were awesome! And then the food...oh my. I had the Friends Fav which was homemade spicy pimento cheese, bacon and grilled onions on rye then grilled. I will dream if it until I can return. Do yourself a favor and stop in for lunch. You will leave smiling!

• Visited July 2013