“Farmers market”

St. James Plantation
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of three award-winning golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Hale Irwin and Tim Cate: The Gauntlet, The Members Club and The Players Club.
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I love the new farmers market they now have in Saint James. Its wonderful and my favorite place to go is the pelican seafood! They have a little set up in there and the seafood is amazingly fresh. From the sushi grade tuna do the jumbo scallops everythings great and the shrimp there is the best I've ever had!

4  Thank Sandra6666

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great place to stay for a few nights while visiting Southport area. Security is great and Marina has great views.

1  Thank greerbeach
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Very enjoyable and beautiful golf course! My son and I loved walking and playing this course! Recommend this club The Founders Club highly.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Wonderful amenities and great service. St. James is a beautiful development with incredible amenities. We enjoyed touring the marina, swimming at the pool, fishing from the pier, hitting balls at the driving range, and eating at the restaurants. Service was top notch everywhere we went and everyone was very friendly. Can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Rclclmr
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have family that lives here and we are visiting literally every month. Beautiful homes, great golf courses, pools and exercise rooms. We love taking walks and bike rides in the neighborhoods there. Convenient to Southport. Great place to live in my opinion for the 50 and older ages. Only children we have seen in the 7 years we have visited there are grandchildren.

2  Thank Janie R