“Excellent Food and Service”

Joseph's Italian Bistro
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Don't miss this one! Beautiful setting, great food and awesome, professional service. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Wonderful food, service, and atmosphere! Will visit Joseph's again. The calamari was excellent! The view was amazing!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

If I could give them ten stars I would. Great place for casual dining with excellent menu and perfect wine list. Service is outstanding.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Well there were 4 of us and we were only in Southport for four days so we had to pick and choose our restaurants. I read great reviews about Joseph's and since Italian is my favorite we had to try it. Out of the four of us, only one thoroughly enjoyed his main entree. He had the soft shell crab and couldn't stop raving about it. I had the chicken piccata and the chicken was hard with little taste. The pasta was with garlic and oil, my choice and I didn't care for it. Another guest had the duck which had little taste as well. My husband had the streak au poive which was so so. The escargot appetizer was probably one of the best I have ever tasted. The place was packed and the staff was very friendly. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things but Overall it was a very enjoyable evening and if we were ever back in this area, I might give it another try. Oh, the bread was also very good.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Not sure what everyone liked about this place but if it was located in a town with great restaurants it would be out of business in months. The food is average at best, and the service while not rude is just not good. Go the the Fish House restaurant at blue point marina for a better meal.

3  Thank fdevita