“Great Pizza”

Famous Subs & Pizza
Ranked #29 of 82 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The crust on my pizza was slightly thick with a crispy crust. The ingredients were fresh and very flavorful. We eat a lot of pizza and were quite pleased with Famous'.

There are newer reviews for Famous Subs & Pizza

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The pizza was awesome. Trying to get someone to wait on you outside the window, not so much. The food is worth the wait though. As long as your not looking at service and just something quick to eat, this place has it. I love their pizza!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have eat there many times over the years for their manicotti. But today was horrible. The waitresses were apparently fighting and I find that unacceptable. No hellos, no smiles and poor service. I left a tip and wish I had not.

The manicotti was not good this time. Too much peppery taste and dry.

I sure hope management reads this.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Proximity to Wingate. Call in orders. Good atmosphere. Definitely call you order in. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised. Don't expect table cloths and dim lighting. It's bright, noisy (fun happy noisy) and no frills - but the pizza is excellent. Nice crisp crust. The garden or house salad - can't remember what they called it was just lettuce, cukes, tomato and onion - so nothing to brag about but it was fresh. The service was great - our waitress was honest and told us what size pizza to get for two and that a salad could easily be shared. we liked that it was full with locals. Everyone seemed to know everyone and people were going from table to table to visit. We tried to go back on Sunday nite but they were closed. We really wanted to go back before we left. If we are ever back in Southport we will definitely stop and eat there again.