“Great food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant

Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 81 Restaurants in Southport
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family Restaurant featuring Fried & Broiled Seafood, Stuffed Shrimp & Flounder, Certified Angus Beef Steaks, Soup & Salads, Shrimp & Grits, Pasta Dishes, Oysters, Lobster Tail, & Crab Legs
Biscoe, North Carolina
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

I eat here about 4 times a month. The food is a little pricey but worth the price. The waiters and staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is great. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Greenville, North Carolina
“Food was Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had dinner here on Sunday night. The food was great. I had a medium rate rib-eye and my granddaughter had shrimp. The serving size was large and everything was cooked to perfection. I would recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Tannersville, VA
“Excellent service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The waiter we had was excellent! He was very friendly, made sure to keep our hushpuppy basket full, and was very helpful when we asked him about local attractions. The food was pretty good. It was plentiful and fairly inexpensive. The chicken tenders are the best our boys have ever had! I had calabash shrimp, as well as fantail shrimp. Both were good. The calabash shrimp was especially good. My husband had flounder, which he said was very good. The restaurant was very clean and family friendly.

Visited June 2014
Leland, North Carolina
“Fresh and delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Everything is super at this dining establishment. Hospitality and yummy food choices too. You are greeted and seated promptly like they know you. There is a feeling of being home and welcomed. They provide plenty of great hush puppies to enjoy while waiting for your meal order. They don't make you wait long at all and everything is fresh and tasty. They care and it shows. You get treated with genuine respect too. Looking forward to our next visit already!

• Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Lack of waiter training”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant for the first and LAST time. We went on a Sunday in February 2014. Very few cars in the parking lot, few people in the restaurant. We were seated immediately. This was the only good thing. As the other servers attended their tables, we sat and sat for 15 minutes. No waiter, no drinks, no service. The other servers walked by NEVER asked if they could help us or nothing. Another 10 minutes went by and we finally got up to leave. No drinks, no order NO NOTHING. We asked to speak to the manager, her name was Leah. Told her of our disapproval and that this was the first time visiting and the LAST. She said "sorry" and we left. THAT WAS IT!!! It would of been better to rate this restaurant on the food, but we never had the chance!

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank MCOgirl15
TommyEconomos, Owner at Atlantic Seafood & Steaks Restaurant, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
As the owner of Atlantic Seafood & Steaks, I want to say that your experience is unacceptable and does not represent the level of service that we strive to provide to our customers. I have discussed this with my staff in an effort to refocus our commitment to providing the best service possible to our customers. My staff and I apologize for unpleasant experience and hope that at some point in the near future you will visit with us again.