“THE place to go for delicious home-cooked food!”

Taylor Cuisine Cafe & Catering
Ranked #19 of 84 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Phone 910/454-0088 • 910/454-8156
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Never a bad meal there! Everything on the menu is a treat for your taste-buds! The cat fish is to die for!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have eaten many times at Taylor's, both for breakfast and lunch. The food is great, always fresh and quickly made.

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We placed a to go order so maybe had we eaten there it would have been better. Was expecting something great based on reviews but not even close! I had the all white fried chicken dinner which had no flavor and was way over cooked or several days old and fried again ( my husband said chow hall chicken was even better). My husband had a seafood special which was ok nothing to brag about. The sides were ok. The staff when I called in order and picked up were friendly.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Almost missed it ,inside and outside dinning,did the Sunday Brunch, good choices , did the 2eggs 2 meats grites and biscuits ,we were seated in last than. 5mins,very good service,clean inside and outside, food was very good, would eat here again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had Sunday brunch there today. There were tables outside but sun had gotten bright enough/hot enough that we decided to wait for inside. We registered and waited 20 minutes or so, but the service and food were worth it. The crab burger sandwich was one of the best I've ever had, and the fries (lightly seasoned with southwestern seasoning) were awesome. I'm a big guy with a large appetite but it was pleasantly filling. My wife had the "fritata" (sp?) and declared it awesome.

I felt this brunch menu (Sunday only) was a very good value.