“Great lunch spot”

Dining options: Breakfast
Southport, North Carolina
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tender roast beef sandwich with a big slab of brie tucked inside---need I say more? Oh myyyyyyyyy it is scrumptious!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cherryripe

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“What Happened?!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Last time I had lunch here I couldn't wait to tell my friends and write a review. This time? Not so much. On my last visit about a year ago, the sandwiches were huge, fresh, savory. On this visit, all four sandwiches were skimpy, with the barest amount of ingredients (we had corned beef, roast beef, chicken sandwiches). The bread was not fresh and chewy as before, but rather stale and also smaller than I remember (rye, croissant, sourdough). Soups, while delicious, were overly seasoned with black pepper. And the soft pretzel with soup that I craved? Bland, floury, flat. The restaurant was not very busy (Saturday about 1:00 p.m.), but service was slow and inattentive. The two servers were pleasant and friendly enough, just not attentive or speedy. What happened, Baked With Love?

1 Thank arlen61
southport, nc
“Tuna Salad to die for!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you are a tuna salad addict as I am, and it has to be albacore, search no further. There is no tuna salad to be found in Southport period! But Lisa's is the best! Worth the trip everytime I need a fix. Other dishes are awesome and home made, but I go back for my tuna everytime, it can't be beat or duplicated.

Southport, North Carolina
“Awesome every time!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fresh ingredients, great menu! Owner is a sweetheart and waitstaff are all wonderful! My husband and I stop in for lunch every chance we get and have tried quite a few selections. We've never had anything that wasn't delicious! The lobster bisque by the way is a must!!

Raleigh, NC
“Tasty sandwich and soup but slow service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

we stopped here for lunch based on the ranking at the time on tripadvisor- while the sandwiches and soups we tried were good- they took forever to make. The place was not that busy but we waited more than 30 minutes for 4 orders of soup and half a sandwich. What we hoped would be a quick lunch took over an hour.

Visited June 2013