“Best motel that I've ever been to.”
Review of BSL Motel

BSL Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Southport
BSL Motel
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Southport
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the BSL motel while visiting my Dad. It was the most friendly service that I have ever experienced. From the phone call to make the reservations, to the day that we departed. My wife & I were made to feel welcome and were treated better than at any motel that we ever visited. The rooms were very clean, comfortable & cozy. The owner was the nicest person that I have ever met. I had forgot my belt & she called to offer to send it to me. I declined & told her that I really didn't need it. Knowing that my wife and I are visitng again soon she is keeping the belt to return to me. It is a secure safe quiet place & any undesirables are turned away. Loud partying is not permitted.The view of the lake in the rear from the back patio is beautiful. The prices are beyond reasonable & are very affordable. Our stay was a great experience all the way around.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Gregg B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southport
Comfort Suites
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
#2 of 19 in Carolina Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach

Been to BSL Motel? Share your experiences!