1,078 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesstaff was friendlyplenty of parkingking bedbusiness tripvery nice hotelthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastbald head islandolgacrystalwalgreensncoakaccommodations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had a problem with our online reservation. The staff was great and helped us work out the problem. The room was well appointed and clean. Overall, our stay couldn't have been better. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Had a very nice stay at this hotel, I was there three days. People were very pleasant at the front desk and in the Breakfast area. Did not use many of the other hotel facilities this trip. Room was clean, the refrigerator came in handy during the hot July weather. Met the manager and she was very pleasant and very concerned about any issues i may have had and any comments i wanted to provide. Will stay at this hotel again when is Southport.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Don G
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Im very particular about hotel cleanliness.I was in town for a short stay by myself and wanted somewhere within close distance to the beaches and downtown Southport. This property offered all of that. Only a 5 minute drive to public beach access and to downtown and ferry access. Room was clean, breakfast was a good classic continental wth eggs, waffles, oatmeal, pastries, coffee. I showed up late a couple of mornings as they were cleaning up and they still allowed me to grab something to eat. The ladies at the desk were very helpful, polite and even knew me by first name upon my departure. This is not an oceanfront property so if you are looking for that this is not the place for you. It is in a shopping plaza over the intracoastal but i went to the beach everyday and it took me mo longer than 5 minutes and easily found free parking at all public beach access points on Oak Island.
There is a pool and hottub on the property however be prepared that it is a salt water pool. I was not aware of this initially. I did not spend my time here but did swim once. It is a clean, maintained pool but is salt water.
Overall I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay here again if I travel to this area again and dont get a beach house!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank AEW33
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is a chain, and it's really of a high standard. There's a nice gym, a pretty pool, and the rooms are big. The breakfast is huge too. No complaints. If you need anything, there is a small shop too to get toothpaste or whatever you forgot.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Amerr2727
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This was our third stay over the past year at this hotel. Each time the staff was courteous. Their attention to cleanliness is outstanding. The gym and pool are well maintained. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Thanks to their GM, Baiju, and her staff for making this another great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple