The Brunswick Inn
Comfort Suites(Southport)(Great Value!)
$184
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
$209
$149
Wingate by Wyndham Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
$118
$141
$132
HIExpress.com
Moran Motel(Kure Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Jim & Judy were fantastic hosts! Their impeccable attention to detail when it comes to hospitality went without notice! We would have never found this gem without watching the movie "Safe Haven" and wanting to visit Southport, NC...Thank you for a wonderful experience and your AMAZING breakfast each morning!
Terri & Jaimi from Toledo, OH

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tarp3575
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Emailed Judy the owner/ Inn keeper to ask about reservations After seeing the movie Safe Haven filmed in this beautiful town. She stated in a return email she hoped the movie didn't bring a lot of people to their town. Ha Ha! Ok that seems a bit odd. I then gave her a few dates and she said two night stay for weekends. Not everywhere has the same weekend nights stay. Sunday and Friday are not always considered weekends. I emailed back with a specific date to ask if it were a one night. I didn't hear back. So sent another email and she was very sarcastic and said she had been in this business for 16 years and if I didn't understand what she was saying I should stay somewhere else. I will be staying somewhere else! If Judy was this rude in making reservations I would feel as though she would snap my head off when staying in the Inn. PS Judy you told me you had 16 years in this business. I just read another complaint about your rudeness and you explained in May of 2011 you had been in business for 13 years then.Seems as though I'm not the only one that thinks your rude!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
16  Thank UsHappytraveler
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I had a few nights planned at Bald Head to celebrate our 10 year and we decided to take a few additional nights and drive up to Southport. After a few stressful hours of thinking we were going to have to stay at a hotel we pulled up to the Brunswick Inn. My wife stated "I feel lucky" as we were knocking on the door and she couldnt have been more right. Jim and Judy were absolutely perfect and made our stay just lovely. Kudos to Judy on the wonderful breakfast and both Jim and Judy for the perfect blend of decor and comfort. We loved our stay and we would love to visit again sometime.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WillAndKathy
Reviewed July 11, 2011

This was our first trip to Southport. We loved the area and especially The Brunswick Inn. The room was nice, everything was immaculate, the views were great and it is convenient to everything. -Wendy and Jay

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lakenormanhomes
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Thank you Jim and Judy for a wonderful visit! I enjoyed staying at your lovely home. I had traveled to America from Germany and found this B&B. I was very pleased at the location and service. I felt like I was at home. The breakfast was delicious and Judy was very accommodating to my special needs. I found my room to be quite large and very clean. The home is peaceful and quiet. I enjoyed coffee on the porch while watching the boats on the water. Jim was helpful with directions and knowlege of the area. I would recommend this beautiful place to my family. Great place to unwind and get away! I will be back to Southport in July and will book my next stay early.

• Stayed: October 2010