“I lived in Thailand in the military, this is the real thing!”
Review of Thai Peppers

Thai Peppers
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The employees are from Thailand, I got to practice my recollections of the Thai language. Food was well prepared, and presented,
reasonably priced, delicious, and most important; authentic. Great service!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I've reviewed Thai Peppers previously and it was one of my favorite Southport restaurants. The service and food were always excellent. We dined there last night and the service was unbelievably slow and there were only a handful of occupied tables so it wasn't that busy. I always love to start with the vegetable spring rolls, followed by Wonton soup, and then an entree. Nothing that I had was as good as it was on many previous visits. It was OK, just not superb. We waited almost 45 minutes until our appetizer spring rolls arrived and then waited and waited and no soup... so we cancelled our soup order to wait for the entree. Entrees arrived finally and once again they were fine... just not as good as on our previous visits. I really hope that this was just an off night because I was really disappointed.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I've been coming to Southport for four years and i always have a few lunchs here. Friendly service and the food is authentic and very very good. They also have a sushi bar, but I don't care for that and have never tried it. If you're in town and want a break from all the great seafood places in town, you won't be disappointed, Try the red curry!!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We ate early on a Friday night during the summer, and we were the only one's in the restaurant.This is an average restaurant, but great value for the amount of food you get on the plate in Southport. I stuck with the Cashew Chicken and enjoyed it, my friends all ordered something different and liked their dishes.
I recommend this place for a casual dinner that your don't want to spend much money on.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Ordered take out from Thai Peppers, Southport,N.C. I ordered Home made noodle soup with Chicken, and bean sprouts. Oh My God ! When I went to taste the broth it was pure salt water. The chicken came on the side and it was a few pieces of boiled chicken. Bean sprouts were no where to be found or anything other vegetable for that matter----just salty water.
My husband ordered Pad Thai Noodles----a favorite of ours for years. It to was bland and lacking and real vegatable other than a few pieces of carrot. One of the main ingredients in this dish is peanuts---NOT at Pad Thai--none exiistent.
This is my third time to this restaraunt. The food is overpriced, poorly prepared and the staff lack any form of social skills. Bye-Bye Thai

1  Thank NickyZ192