“Good food for a good price.”
Review of Thai Peppers

Thai Peppers
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Thai
“Good food for a good price.”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had the pepper steak and must say it was delicious. The waitress was quiet but efficient. I would recommend.

1 Thank wats4464

Raleigh, NC
“Great Food - Horrible Service”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We've been there twice. Both times the food was good to very good. However, the second time (this evening) the service was beyond bad. I am usually upbeat on my reviews, but the horrible service at Thai Peppers was unacceptable. The waitress was probably the worst waitress that I had in 10 years in terms of a bad attitude/rude. If you don’t want to be there, move on and get another job.

While the food was good, the service was inexcusable. If I could leave 0 stars I would.

We won't go back any time soon.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank PSUDuke
Saint Paul, Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The food was the best Thai I have ever eaten. Wonderous curry, soup, and everything else. And the atmosphere is really good too.

“Great Thai, try the chicken fried rice.”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

All their dishes are very good. I'm a little boring I always get shrimp spring rolls and chicken fried rice. It's my favorite chicken fried rice of any Asian restaurant I've tried! If you like spice they do it smokin! But all my friends really love their curry and noodle dishes. You can't go wrong here!

1 Thank Rywins21
Eastern Shore, MD
“Tasty Thai Food! Great Find in Southport.”
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I'm used to finding mediocre restaurants in beach towns, but Thai Peppers is the exception! The Thai is some of the tastiest I have found! My husband had Fad Kee Mao (Spicy Crazy Noodles), it was rich with complex flavors and fresh herbs. I had a curry with chicken, potatoes, peanuts, red peppers and coconut milk. Milder, subtler flavors than the other dish, but excellent. My mother-in-law's Goong Garee (Fried Shrimp Curry) was also amazing. The calamari appetizer, was small in size and not very good. Stick to the entrees, which are full of flavors and reasonably priced.