“Family style restaurant with a view of the water.”
Review of The Cape Fear - CLOSED

The Cape Fear
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Southport, North Carolina, Usa
“Family style restaurant with a view of the water.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Decent food and prices with a nice view of the water. Nice menu variety. Good place to go with kids.

Visited March 2014

Woodlawn, Virginia
“Charming and tasty!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the waterfront to reminse our 10 year marriage,before hitting the road for our 5 hour trip home we stopped by Cape fear for a snack.I ordered a salad and blackened tuna,oh my I wasn't expecting the tuna to be so wonderful! I have been eating tuna for health reasons,but this was a pleasent surprise,so delishious I ate as slow as I could ,savoring each bite.I highly recommend ,good service,and beautiful surroundings!

1 Thank meaa44
California
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We were there for lunch when they were fairly busy on a Sunday. It took a while to be seated and we were waited on by someone other than the appointed waitress. No harm as we are pretty easy to take care of. The food came out fast. My husband had the shrimp burger and onion rings. Both were good and cooked to perfection. The fried shrimp was some of the best I have tasted. I had the seafood chowder. It wasn’t really hot enough, but it was rich and tasty. The bowl was too much food for me. I should have had a cup.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TravelCrazy3
Clayton, North Carolina
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

After trying to find a place to eat, we ended up at this restaurant and I'm glad we did. We were going to eat at Fishy-Fishy Cafe, but it was very crowded and had a long wait. Then we went to Mr. P's Bistro and found out that they weren't even open. The Cape Fear restaurant had excellent food. I had the Chicken Alfredo and fried cheese sticks. Both were excellent. The staff were very friendly and the view is great. I will definitely go back when I'm in the area. Parking may be hard to find, but it will be worth it.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lori S
glens falls, new york usa
“good veiw but dont eat”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

everything was from Sysco. and not the best they sell either. all over fried and poorly done. the menu offers your of rare, med, and well but the beef patty has been precooked to well don

• Visited January 2014