“A Fun Time for Family”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“A Fun Time for Family”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We were visiting my son and his family, staying in Southport. They came over from Wilmington on the ferry and joined us for a fun lunch. We sat open air (but under a roof) enjoying the sites and smells of the water and marina. We had excellent service in spite of the crowds. We ordered from the menu, everything from sandwiches to plates. I had the flounder sandwich and cole slaw which were excellent. The two granddaughters both ordered fried shrimp plates. I tried one of the shrimp which was cooked perfectly so it came out tender. It was a wonderful opening to a great time with family. I have been before to Fishy Fishy and will definitely go again.

• Visited August 2013

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Rules”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fishy Fishy has the best sunset, water views and music. The food is good the service is so,so and I think it is because of the RULES. It seems there are rules for everything here, such as: you can only sit here if you order food, we can't wait on you because you didn't check with the desk. You can only sit at these two tables if you want to have your dog dine with you. I ordered a gin on the rocks and the bartender said I am out of that Gin and I have to get a Manager to open another bottle.

I may have to go to Yacht Basin Eatery, where you can sit at a table with your friends and have some drinks without eating and Bring Your Best Friend, Your Dog, with you!!!

• Visited September 2013
Southport, North Carolina
“Decent enough”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Staff nice enough, food okay but a little pricey for what it is. (Party of four with drinks and appetizers ran $260)

Visited August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Enjoyable outing”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant is located right on the Cape Fear River in the quaint town of Southport, NC..where the movie 'Safe Haven' was filmed. Good seafood; good scenery; good service. A place to visit when visiting the shore of North Carolina.

• Visited September 2013
“Lovely evening with family”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great atmosphere and beautiful views of the Cape fear River. I had the shrimp and grits and was not disappointed at all. We went at the busy dinner time on a Saturday night and the service was prompt and friendly.

• Visited August 2013