“Nice Place for Lunch in Southport”
Review of Fishy Fishy Cafe

Fishy Fishy Cafe
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Enjoyed the view. The outdoor seating was a bit questionable with a tipsy table and chair. Seemed like popular spot on a beautiful day and the food was above average. Prime rib sandwich was large and almost too much to eat. Would recommend the chowder if you aren't too hungry. Waiter was a bit slow and never offered any refills on water or coffee. Table of women next to us did not get their order as requested and were patient. The waiter did little to accomodate them or apologize.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to Southport for the 1st time last weekend with our son & daughter in-law and they recommended Fishy Fishy for dinner---and was it WONDERFUL.....our waitress was great, the food was delicious and the atmosphere very "vacationee".....The Sangria at $2 a glass was the best deal of the night, although the food prices were just as good, for the amt of food you get.....The ONLY issue I had was that I wanted to purchase one of the V-neck teeshirts, not a crew neck, but the v-necks were only for the hired help...and yes, I tried to be hired for the evening-offering my bartender services, but it was a no go....sorry to say.....BUT I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE WHO VISITS SOUTHPORT, NC.....YUMMY-YUMMY!!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I really want to do two reviews. One by car, one by boat. I ate here the last to weekends after fishing at bald head island. The fact that I can pull up in my boat gets a 5. Location! I had a couple different sandwiches which are good. Today I had a salad which was much better. My wife had blacked salmon which was excellent. My desire would be a better lunch menu with lighter options. The location is awesome, great atmosphere, and good service.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We recently visited Southport for the first time and checked out Fishy Fishy - such a cute spot, great food and nice staff! We will be back!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the place to go if you want fresh delicious food and great service!!!!......And the view is awsome.

1  Thank tnseavol